Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Update 1

I've been watching Planet Earth alot this past week or so, it is one of the only perks of paying £38 a month for Virgin Media, the other one being FRIENDS is always on Comedy Central. Eden HD seems to be playing 6 episodes of Planet Earth a day but I am too lazy to check how many episodes there actually are so I am still unsure as to whether I am just watching the same half a dozen episodes on a loop. Not that that is a problem, I've watched the episode of FRIENDS where Rachel tells Ross the baby is his maybe 6 times now so repetition really isn't an issue.
My first immediate thoughts have been: Imagine if David Attenborough doesn't even like animals and the second was, this would be so much easier if I had a mate who worked in a zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment