Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Update 3

Baby Steps

I was walking through Hanley Park today ( to anyone who is interested Hanley Park is a park in Stoke-on-Trent, it is alright but often contains pockets of loitering youths who are best not to be trusted between the hours of six in the evening and six in the morning. Better known as night fall.) and as I continued past the lake  (pond) I noticed droves of Geese who were also black & white (ish, like penguins) except for a grey one but the others weren't friends with him and thought if I am to be come one with the penguins maybe it would be best to see if I could mingle with more familiar animals so I embarked on circling round the ducks. I noticed that like the penguins these ducks had no issues with humans but this may be because they assumed I would give them bread. I didn't. But I did learn that I am not scared of groups of birds and they are not scared of me either so I am surely in good stead to have a right riot when I eventually party with the penguins. I also studied their actions as I came across one in the group who had one wing and on his left side just had a sort of stick like thing going on. First impressions were perhaps he was the sort of elder of the village but then I noticed another duck just sort of chewing at his side. So I think he might be actually have been the runt. He wasn't a particularly strong swimmer either. Just went round in circles. To the right.

Video footage of me swanning around.

N.B. I was with a friend during all of this so if you happened to see a crazy man chasing geese around the park on Wednesday October 17th it totes wasn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment