Twycross Zoo Have replied to me
It reads as follows:
Hi Matthew
Thank you for your
interest in Twycross Zoo and our penguins.
Unfortunately we only
allow access to our penguins via pre-arranged and paid feeding sessions – we
are going to be starting these in the next few months. Perhaps you could keep
an eye on our website and try to be one of the first people to do this?
Did you visit our
penguins at Twycross? We have a new modified enclosure for the penguins – you
can get really close (but not touch) at feeding times as the penguins come out
of the enclosure for a walk!
You might also want to
consider adopting one of our penguins (but we won’t let you take it home L ).
Thanks again
Anna
Nice of Twycross to get back to me, and try and flog me their services even if I did clearly state I have no money.
In summary it was the reply I was expecting but not the one I was hoping for.
Onwards and upwards I suppose. It can only be so long before I ask if I can take a ride on an Antarctic fishing trawler. Although do they go near penguins or wales. I forget.
I am going to need your help more than ever now if you know of anything that might be useful please tweet me @c00pasaurus using the hashtag #PENGWIN

No comments:
Post a Comment