Sunday, 6 January 2013

Donation fail

Three days in & I still have no donations, this is probably a mixture between nobody wanting to and/or caring and that the button that reads 'donate' is such a dull looking thing even I don't want to donate to myself.
If you are an expert blogger do you know how I could maybe liven the look of it up a little? Any help would be hugely appreciated.
My thoughts still have not changed however, this is still the worst decision I have ever made, except for maybe when I was little and I wanted to change my name to Ronan because I was really into Boyzone as a nine year old. Thank god I never went through with it.

Lastly

My student loan comes in on Monday and while I never wanted this to be a money thing asking for a donation was always a bad idea so I might just shell out some money to go throw some fish in a penguin's mouth and put the whole thing to bed. It would be a fitting end to this sorry saga that has now lasted a quarter of a year. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment