Donation
I know people have got a million better things than to help me meet a penguin so if you are even still reading this I am very thankful, page views still go up every time I publish something new so if you are one of the people that makes that happen then thank you again. Many zoos do penguin feeding sessions and they are all around £40 and I am still flat broke so that is the reason for the donate button in case anyone was unsure.
If you would like to make this happen, (I promise I will photograph the whole thing because it will probably be the best day of my life except for maybe when I met Justin Hawkins when I was 13) then please donate anything as small as big or you like. I mean like 50p is ideal. If 80 people donate 50p then I am there I think, my Maths is really that rusty.
The button is at the top right and again it would be amazing if you could help me with this. If you would like to know anything just e-mail me at cooper976@hotmail.com
Love you all xoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment